Wexford was named on the Government’s daily statement today…
254 new cases of Covid-19 were confirmed in the Republic of Ireland today. The Health Protection Surveillance Centre has also today been informed that three people with COVID-19 have died.
Wexford seen an increase of five new Covid-19 cases today. 346 Coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Wexford since the pandemic began.
Of the cases today:
- 115 are men / 133 are women
- 65% are under 45 years of age
- 61% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 24 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 136 in Dublin, 20 in Donegal, 13 in Louth, 12 in Wicklow, 9 in Waterford, 7 Carlow, 7 in Cork, 6 in Galway, 5 in Kerry, 5 in Wexford and the remaining 28 cases are located in Clare, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Mayo, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon and Westmeath.
If you’re looking to advertise on Wexford Weekly, please check out our advertising rates here & then drop us an email.
Register Now! For as little as €3 annually…
Soon, some of our content will be restricted. By registering, you will have access to all of Wexford Weekly’s content and you’ll also be supporting a growing independent brand. We thank you for your continued support.
– Access to all content
– Improved, premium features
– Discounts on products
– First to know about future buses
– Discounts on future events