Updated: 05/11/2018 @ 22:22
Updated: 18/03/2019 @ 12:29
Updated 02/01/2020 @ 18:26
Terms & Conditions – Wexford Weekly
- Wexford Weekly possess the right to delete comments.
- The use of foul language is prohibited. Any users deemed to have used foul language will be banned from the site with immediate effect.
- No bullying/ no racism/ no sexism – or any derogatory comments to, or about, other users on the website, forum, or Wexford Weekly’s associated social media pages.
- Users of Wexford Weekly must respect the opinions and the positions of other registered users. Wexford Weekly does not hold any responsibility for comments made on the website, forum, or associated social media pages.
- Wexford Weekly preserves the right to delete non-topical comments. If the user continues to post off-topic comments, Wexford Weekly preserves the right to ban that user with immediate effect.
- Users must respectfully follow our advertising policy to allow for an improved user-experience, therefore no advertising or subliminal advertising is allowed.
- Those interested in advertising with Wexford Weekly should check out our advertising rates here. Prosecutors attempting to advertise will be banned/deleted with immediate effect.
- Submitted content will go through a vigorous editing stage. As the user accepts the GDPR prompt upon entrance to the website, Wexford Weekly holds the right to maintain emailed information, such as – but not limited to – emails, IP address, name, email address and contact information.
- The user of the website accepts that a third-party platform, Google Ads, will obtain personal information and will use this for cookie tracking and advertising purposes. Users who do not accept this prompt, should not enter Wexford Weekly’s website.
- The registered WordPress user holds full responsibility for comments displayed on the website, while the registered Twitter/Facebook/Instagram (and/or any other future affiliated social media accounts) user holds full responsibility for comments made on Wexford Weekly’s associated social media pages.
- Purchases made via our online shop in the ‘Products’ section are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- Users should be 18 or over. Users aged under eighteen should first receive parental permission before registering/posting anything onto the online forum.
- The user agrees to abide by all of the terms and conditions as outlined above and uses Wexford Weekly’s platform fully understanding these terms.
Amendments to Terms:
Wexford Weekly preserves to right to change, add, or amend these terms and conditions. Wexford Weekly will place the updated time on the top of the article if amended.
*Please read the above terms and conditions carefully before using Wexford Weekly. By accessing Wexford Weekly, any of the linked pages or using any part of the Website or any its content, product or services on the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, in their entirety, then you may not access the Website or use the content or any services on the Website and should cease your use of Wexford Weekly immediately.