Updated: 05/11/2018 at 22:22
Terms & Conditions – Wexford Weekly
- The use of foul language is prohibited. Any users who are deemed to use foul language will be banned from the site with immediate effect.
- No bullying/ no racism/ no sexism – or anything that may deem hurtful to others. Please keep in mind, respect the opinions and positions of other registered users.
- Comments that aren’t topical will be deleted – if the user continues to post untopical comments – he/she will be banned.
- No advertising. Contact us here for our advertising rates. Users/comments will be deleted with immediate effect if this rule is broken.
- Wexford Weekly possess the right to delete comments from the forum.
- The creator or editor of Wexford Weekly is not responsible for articles that are sent in via email or submitted to the platform.
- The registered WordPress user holds full responsibility for comments displayed on the website.
- Users should be 18 or over. Users aged 13-18 should first receive parental permission before registering/posting anything on our forum.
- The user agrees to abide by all of the terms and conditions as outlined above and uses Wexford Weekly’s platform fully understanding all terms.
Amendments to Terms:
Wexford Weekly preserves to right to change, add, or amend these terms and conditions. Wexford Weekly will place the updated time on the top of the article if amended.
*Please read the above terms and conditions carefully before using Wexford Weekly. By accessing Wexford Weekly, any of the linked pages or using any part of the Website or any content or services on the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, in their entirety, then you may not access the Website or use the content or any services on the Website and should cease your use of Wexford Weekly immediately.