On Saturday, May 13, Wexford and Dublin will contest one semi-final of the Leinster minor hurling championship.
The game will be played in Parnell Park at 3:00 pm and the eventual winners will compete against either Kilkenny or Laois in Croke Park.
As mentioned in a previous article, Wexford lost out to Dublin in last year’s Leinster final in an effort of capturing the county’s first minor title since 1985 and certainly many of those players who remain on the current panel will use that as a source of motivation in Saturday’s intriguing tie.
- Conor O’Donoghue (Ballyboden St-Enda’s)
- Andrew Dunphy (St Brigid’s)
- Ben McHugh (Raheny)
- Thomas Glynn (Ballyboden St-Enda’s)
- Lee Gannon (Whitehall Colmcilles)
- Luke Walsh (Lucan Sarsfields)
- Mark Grogan (Kilmacud Crokes)
- Ben Coffey (Lucan Sarsfields)
- Diarmaid Ó Floinn (Cuala)
- Eoghan O’Neill (St Vincent’s)
- Emmet Allen (Lucan Sarsfields)
- David Keogh (Thomas Davis)
- Liam Murphy (Cuala)
- Kevin Desmond (Ballyboden St-Enda’s)
- Seán Currie (Na Fianna)
- James Herrenbury (Faythe Harriers)
- Conor Scallan (Ferns)
- Gavin Sheehan (Gusserane)
- Cathal O Connor (Rathnure)
- Michael Codd (St Martins)
- Eoin Molloy (Naomh Eanna)
- Jack Cullen (Naomh Eanna)
- Sam Wall (Gusserance)
- Eoin O Leary (St Martins)
- Charlie McGuckin (Naomh Eanna)
- Kyle Firman (St Martins)
- Jamie Meyler (St James)
- Jack Deveraux (St Martins)
- Sean Nolan (Horsewood)
- Ross Banville (Shelmaliers)
Update: Diarmud Doyle (number 17) will replace (number 8) Sam Wall in midfield.
A massive shout out to @dubdec on Twitter.
To join our team of writers or to submit an article please use the tab or message us at email@example.com